Jet Clean Kitchen Exhaust Hood Cleaning
Regular Hood and Duct cleaning is an important defense against fires in your establishment. Properly maintained systems reduce the likelihood of fires spreading throughout the kitchen.
Consistent maintenance of your kitchen exhaust systems remains one of the most important defenses against fire hazards. Our professional process involves cleaning all components and ductwork in the kitchen exhaust system. Also, by cleaning the entire system, we are able to inspect for possible system blockage while visually verifying that the louver and dampers are working properly. These are some of dangers to worry about.
- Most fires start in the kitchen. Fryers in particular are especially prone to causing costly damage to your business.
- Your stoves, ovens, and grills, can also quickly become a liability if they’re not regularly serviced.
- Automatic fire suppression systems can help and are required by law in many places but that doesn’t mean they will save a kitchen.
We work with kitchens all over the Edmonton Area and greatly value their business. Those relationships are the proof that we’re doing our jobs right and fairly. Long-term reliability is at the core of our business plan.
The Services We Offer
Commercial kitchens tend to get dirty fast and you will need a serious and reliable company to assist you in keeping them spotless.
We use the latest, state of the art Pressure Washing cleaning equipment to keep your work area clean.
Grease containment system help you protect your roof from getting damaged by Heavy accumulation of Grease out of your exhaust fan system.
Jet Clean Services offer's the best complete deep steam cleaning service to restaurants and commercial kitchens.
The kitchen ventilation installation process requires exceptional skill and an advanced knowledge of air movement dynamics. Jet Clean Services can help you out!
Routine visual inspection and adjustment of your commercial kitchen exhaust fan belt will ensure that it has the proper tension and that it is not slipping.
Benefits of Preventative Maintanence
Preventive maintenance doesn’t have to take a lot of time. In just a few minutes, you can help keep your system at peak performance.
Peace of Mind.
You’ll have peace of mind and save time and money by not having to deal with last minute emergencies.
- Design and installation of kitchen ventilation systems
- Ventilation system repairs
- Removal and replacement of old ventilation equipment
- Custom stainless steel fabrication
Save Costly Repairs and Downtime
A main benefit of preventive maintenance is extending the life of your equipment and its components. Routine check-ups help you avoid costly component change outs and can keep your exhaust fan from suffering an early burnout.
You can be absolutely confident that we don’t skip any steps. We want to help you avoid any possible headaches. After we’re done, our technicians apply a small sticker with the date of the cleaning. All so you’ll be able to pass your inspections without worry.
With proper maintenance your fan will be more energy efficient. This will save you money on operating costs. In fact, routine preventive maintenance of rooftop ventilation systems has been shown to result in energy savings of as much as 11%.
- We know that cleaning industry-grade equipment is a lot more involved than taking care of at-home cooking spaces.
- For over 30 years we’ve been providing commercial grease removal to the Alberta Restaurant Industry.
- Give us a call if you need to tackle your kitchen hood cleaning in Edmonton. Our phone number is 780-454-2001.